Friday 3 December 2010

Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry.

Recently finished the sequel to this book"The Dragon Factory" by Jonathan Maberry(will post it tomorrow) and also did a review of his "Zombie CSU" book recently.If you are into zombies at all you have probably read this book already but if not this is a good book about a terrorist plot to introduce a formula into the world that creates flesh eating zombies and the response by Joe Ledger(the hero) and the DMS(department of military sciences).Some of the good/bad guys are a little cliched but it is fast paced,action packed and at the end of the day very entertaining, I have read 3 books by Jonathan now and he is a good author and delivers a good read.
I will review the sequel tomorrow which follows on only a couple of months after the action in this book.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite novels. I read and reviewed it ages ago. You're right about Jonathan, he's a good author and a really nice guy who cares about his fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for good Zombie books. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I'd like to write a zombie book - the baddies' dialog pretty much writes itself.

    ReplyDelete